|Ticket categories||What's included||Within 15 days after the notification||Within 16-25 days after the notification||More than 25 days after the notification|
|Ticket A||Participation+Publication fee of one paper
|300 USD||340 USD||380 USD|
|Ticket B||Participation+Publication fee of one paper
|370 USD||410 USD||450 USD|
|Ticket categories||What's included||Registration fee (before Jul. 5, 2017)||Registration fee (paid on-site or after Jul. 5, 2017)|
|Ticket C||Participation+Conference documents
|180 USD||220 USD|
|Ticket D||Participation+Conference documents
|250 USD||290 USD|
Note: Listeners who wish to give oral presentations in the conference will be charged extra 80 USD in addition to the above price (Ticket C/D). The topics and abstracts of the oral presentations will be included in the conference guide.
What’s included in the registration fee:
1. Participation: Participation in all sessions in the conference, including the keynote session and panel session;
2. Publication fee of one paper: Publication fee of one paper in the journals (Ticket A/B);
3. Lunch and banquet: The lunch and banquet during the conference (Ticket B/D), if other participants of Ticket A/C would like to have lunch
and banquet in the hotel, they will be charged of 30 dollars for the lunch and 40 dollars for the banquet respectively on-site;
4. Conference documents: Name tag, conference guide, one hard copy contains your published paper (free for Chinese authors, additional postage
will be charged for authors from other countries), etc.
5. Present: The present or souvenir in the conference;
6. Tourism: Tourism in Suzhou or in nearby areas. (participants who have paid the registration fee can enjoy the tourism for free)
1. Group buying 6 or more than 6 tickets can enjoy 10% discount of the registration fee;
2. Group buying 10 or more than 10 tickets can enjoy 20% discount of the registration fee;
3. 40 USD will be reduced if one author (the same corresponding author) submits the second paper.