- Important Dates
- Submission:Apr. 10, 2018
(Extended to Jun. 25, 2018)
- Conference:Jul. 23-25, 2018
- 20-40 days after the submission
- 15-20 days after the final edition
- Contact Information
- Email: email@example.com
- Cell Phone: 0086-18101720867
- Telephone: 021-51098086
- QQ: 2934920393
- WeChat: 18101720867
- Weather Forecast of Chengdu, China during the ConferenceJul. 16, 2018
- ICASBIO2018 Will Be Held Together with ICFSNE2018 at the Same Venue Jul. 10, 2018
- Professor Sikander Pal Will Give a Speech in the ConferenceJul. 2, 2018
- Professor Yu Chuan Liu Will Give a Speech in the ConferenceJul. 2, 2018
- Tourism Route for ICASBIO2018 is Available NowJun. 27, 2018
- The Conference Will be Held at Crowne Plaza Chengdu City CentreJun. 27, 2018
- The Submission Deadline Has Been Extended to Jun. 25, 2018Apr. 10, 2018
- ICASBIO2018 Call for PapersAug. 1, 2017
- ICASBIO2017 and ICFSNE2017 Were Successfully Held During Jul. 25-26, 2017 in Suzhou, ChinaAug. 1, 2017
2018 3rd International Conference on Agricultural Science and Biotechnology (ICASBIO2018) is an optimal platform for academic communications, exchange of ideas and inspirations between specialists and scholars in the fields related to agricultural science and biotechnology, including hot issues such as hydroponics, molecular ecology and genetic engineering.
2018 3rd International Conference on Agricultural Science and Biotechnology (ICASBIO2018) will be held in Chengdu, China, during Jul. 23-25, 2018. Chengdu, the capital of China's southwest Sichuan Province, is famed for being the home of cute giant pandas. Located in the west of Sichuan Basin and in the center of Chengdu Plain, the city covers a total area of 12.3 thousand square kilometres (4,749 square miles) with a population of over 11 million. It is now one of the most important economic, financial, commercial, cultural, transportation, and communication centers in Western China.
2018 3rd International Conference on Agricultural Science and Biotechnology (ICASBIO2018) accepts original and unpublished papers.
• Both Full paper and Abstract are welcomed.
• Papers submitted to the conference should be written in English or Chinese.
If full papers are accepted in the conference, they will be published online respectively in one of the following journals according to the themes. The publication date will be 15-20 days after the final proofs are received.
The following journals of Science Publishing Group have been indexed and abstracted by CNKI (中国知网), WorldCat, CrossRef, Electronic Journals Library, Zeitschriftendatenbank, EZB, ResearchBib, Polish Scholarly Bibliography, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin, etc.